- CD-126 with basic functions (Click here)
- CD-737P with advanced functions (recommended) (Click here)
- MT-7000 with Professional functions (Mandarin Pro) (Click here)
- Learn to Speak Chinese (Step by Step) (Click here)
- Learn to Write Chinese characters correctly (Step by Step) (Click here)
- Learn Pinying (Phonetic symbols) (Step by Step) (Click here)
- Listen and Repeat (Step by Step) (Click here)
● Learn Chinese with Illustrated Dictionary (Step by Step) (Click here)
● How to use Sentence translation funtion? (Step by Step) (Click here)
Learn to speak in Chinese:
Type an English word, it translates in Chinese & says in Mandarin/Cantonese.
- Select English-Chinese Dictionary Function
- Type Alphabet"Friend"
- Press Enter; the screen displays "朋友"....
- Highlight the group of characters "朋友" with stylus
- Press Chinese(中文) Key, it says "朋友" in Mandarin
- Press Shift+Chinese(中文) Key, it says "朋友" in Cantonese
Type an English sentence, it translates in Chinese.
- Select (English-Chinese Sentence Translation) function
- Type "Good bye!"
- Press (Enter) key; the screen displays "再見！"
- Press (Chinese(中文) key, It says "再見！" in Mandarin
- Press (Shift)+Chinese(中文) key, it says "再見！" in Cantonese
Chinese Writing Teacher:
Select/Input character in Chinese Dictionary, it teaches you the correct writing order of the character
- Input a Chinese character and search in (Chinese Dictionary)
- Or select (Drag with stylus) a character from English-Chinese Dictionary
- Click (Chinese Dictionary)
- Screen displays the (phonetic symbols) and the (Ping-yin)
- Click Stroke (筆順), the screen displays the order of writing strokes
Listen and repeat:
Use the Multilingual phrase book to practice listen and repeat.
- Go to F2 (Learning Function) and Click (Travel dialogue)
- Select (Click) the item and phrases you want to practice.
- Press Chinese(中文) key, It says the phrase in mandarin
- Press Repeat(跟讀) key, you can listen and repeat
- The unit can record your voice to compare with the original
Learn phonetic symbols and Ping-yin:
Use the built-in Chinese learning tools to learn to speak correctly.
- Go to F2 (Study Function) and Click (Chinese Learning)
- Press (Ping-Yin), the screen shows the table of vowels/consonants
- Select a letter (or combination of letters) from the table
- Press F1 (Pronunciation) to listen to the pronunciation